You’ve seen our emails, heard about us on the news, perhaps even attended some of our events.
Still, you’re wondering what exactly is this Saint Louis River Alliance about?
What are they doing to contribute to our community?
Are they worth becoming involved with?
Annual Membership Meeting!
Thursday, March 23rd, 6:30pm
Mont du Lac Resort
3125 Mont du Lac Drive
Get your Ballot here and follow instructions on the ballot: 2017 ballot
In addition to Board Elections, you’ll have the chance to hear first hand from our Executive Director, the Staff, and the Board.
- The Current State of the Organization
- What Projects and Activities the Alliance is Working On
- Potential Stewardship and Volunteer Activities
- Progress Report on the Clean Water Campaign
- A Short Program from Thomas Howes about the Wild Rice program in the River!
You don’t have to be a Member to attend the Membership Meeting!
If you are a member you will be receiving emailed ballots and bios for the new board member election before the meeting.
You must be a paid member at the start of the meeting in order to vote.
We sincerely hope that you can join us to get to know us and our work.
Refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact: Kris Eilers, Executive Director at 218-733-9520